Criteria for Membership
- The organizations works with day laborers
- The organization is a non-profit
- The organization's day laborer programs is based in organizing and leadership development
- The organization supports the mission of NDLON
- The organization commits to actively participate in regional assemblies and the national assembly
- The organization pays membership dues
- The organization must solicit membership with a request to the director and a copy to the regional organizer.
- A representative of NDLON's staff or Board will visit the organization
- That representative will create a report to be submitted with the member solicitation
- The National Coordinating Committee will vote during monthly calls on the new member.